A benign anastomotic stricture is a common complication of upper gastrointestinal (UGI) surgery and is difficult to manage conservatively. Fluoroscopically guided balloon dilation has a number of advantages and is a safe and effective procedure for the treatment of various benign anastomotic strictures in the UGI tract.
- Esophagus, interventional procedures
- Esophagus, stenosis or obstruction
- Gastrointestinal tract, interventional procedures
- Stomach, interventional procedures
- Stomach, stenosis or obstruction
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging